How to Deposit into your Snap Wallet?
Here are the methods to deposit USDT into your Snap Wallet:
1. You can transfer USDT from an external wallet; or
2. You can transfer ETH from an external wallet.
Transfer USDT from an external wallet
1. To transfer USDT from an external wallet into your SnapEx account, click on the Deposit icon under the Account tab.
2. Choose the USDT type (TRC20/ERC20) or ETH that you wish to deposit, and then scan your SnapEx Wallet QR code address from your external wallet or
3. Copy your SnapEx Wallet Address link and paste it to the transfer page of your external wallet.
Note: TRC20 Address only supports TRC_USDT and ERC20 Address only supports ERC_USDT & ETH. Any other cryptocurrency deposited into the selected address will not be recoverable.
How to Withdraw from your Snap Wallet?
You can withdraw USDT from your Snap Wallet by transferring it to an external wallet.
1. To transfer USDT to an external wallet, click on the Withdraw icon under the Account tab.
2. Choose the USDT type (TRC20/ERC20) that you wish to withdraw, and then type in the address of your external wallet and the withdrawal amount.
3. Then type in the address of your external wallet and the withdrawal amount. Request a verification code, and type in the code once you receive it.
4. Click on Confirm to complete the transaction.
Note: KYC verification is required for performing withdrawals
Article is closed for comments.