Margin, Leverage and Position
Position = Margin x Leverage / Open Price
For example, if a user utilizes 200 USDT as the Margin and 40X leverages, the user can open a position of a total of 8,000 USDT (around 2 BTC).
It is recommended that you choose the appropriate margin and leverage level according to your risk tolerance level. The higher the leverage, the lower the margin and the higher the risk and return. And vice versa.
How to place an order
1. Click “Market” and select the cryptocurrency you want to trade.
2. After selecting the Pairs that would like to trade
3. Clicked on the Icon in the middle to enter the trade Interface, users can then select "Buy / Long" or "Sell / Short", and then set the Margin, Leverage, Take Profit and Stop Loss in the window.
How to check your positions?
1. Click “Position” to view position details. You can close the position at any time. The system will close the position automatically when the Take Profit/Stop Loss price is reached.
2. In “Position Details”, you can choose to change Take Profit/Stop Loss, Hold Overnight,Repeat Order, add Variation Margin or Close.
3. Key in the variation amount that you want to add and click "OK".
3. Click "Repeat" to add a new order with the same margin, leverage and direction as the old one.