We make our money primarily through our commissions, with other overnight fees making up a small portion of our revenue. We aim to build lasting relationships with our clients and provide a range of tools to support their trading.
- We want our clients to trade profitably.
- We make most of our money from the commissions that clients pay to trade with us.
- We hedge only when overall client exposure is skewed in one direction.
- We always reserve a certain percentage of our daily profit to make sure that clients are able to realize their profits even during extreme market conditions.
- We've invested heavily in tools to help our clients trade profitably.
- We aim to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust.
- We never add spread to profit from clients' transactions activity.
The main way SnapEx makes money on leveraged products is through the commissions that clients pay.
Even though there is spread due to the ask and bid, SnapEx never adds spread on the prices of long and short. This means SnapEx never profits from those spreads like other platforms.
Sometimes you'll also need to pay other fees when trading such as:
- Overnight fees.
- External withdrawal fees.
You can find out all about these on our Fee Collection page.