At SnapEx, we believe that trading should be Snap, allowing users to boost their productivity and profit margins concurrently. As a result, we want to be as transparent as possible with our users while also allowing them to participate in the development of our web trading and trading app.
Therefore, we'll be launching the Bugs Bounty campaign from (GMT+8) 12:00pm 27 September to (GMT+8) 11:59 am 4 October, which will have a total prize pool of up to 1000 USDT. All you have to do is report any problems in our product within the specified deadline to be eligible for a chance to win USDT for free.
Each report detected will earn a user a maximum of 50 USDT, and a maximum of 20 people will be chosen from the list. The winning entries will be picked on a first-come, first-served basis from a pool of unique reports; in other words, if two people report the identical problem, the winner will be chosen from the earlier report.
We will display all bug reports publicly on campaign.snapex.com for your convenience. This is your opportunity to be one of our sharpshooters while also contributing to the success of our product.
To report bugs, please fill out and submit the following form, which will be reviewed by our team: https://bit.ly/3yEbMnZ
For more information about the campaign, please reach to us at email@example.com or our dedicated Telegram channels below for customer support:
SnapEx EN: https://t.me/snapex_en
SnapEx VN: https://t.me/snapex_vn
SnapEx ID: https://t.me/SnapEx_id
SnapEx CN: https://t.me/snapex_cn
Terms and conditions
- The No duplicated account application, 1 SnapEx UID only
- Only entries made within the campaign timeframe as stated in promotional material is eligible to prize winnings
- entrant(s) must have completed KYC.
- Use of a false name or address may result in disqualification
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition
- Maximum of 20 winners will be selected
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of campaign and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the campaign.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture.