The deposit will be credited shortly after the completion of our manual verification and the required confirmations on the blockchain. The time taken will depend on the confirmations on blockchain.
You can track your transaction details of each chain on the following explorers.
Withdrawals below 5,000 USDT will be usually processed automatically. However, under certain circumstances our compliance team might need to manually when deemed necessary by the SnapEx team.
Withdrawals above 5,000 USDT will require manual verification from our compliance team. The withdrawal will usually be processed within 3 hours during the specified working hours below.
Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 6.00pm (GMT +8)
Please note that the compliance team observes Public Holidays in Hong Kong.
Once the withdrawal request is complete, the system will display the following status in the withdrawal records accordingly:
(View in the Funds Details - Wallets Transfer page)
- The withdrawal process has started and the transaction is awaiting review for confirmation
- The SnapEx system may determine that some withdrawals require manual review, at which point the customer service team will verify the necessary information with you
- The review has been completed and the funds have been successfully withdrawn from the SnapEx platform
- If you have withdrawn money to a non-SnapEx wallet address, you can find the transfer in Funds Details - Wallet Transfer. Just click the link at the end of the page and check the transfer progress on the chain in the corresponding block browser.
- If, after the withdrawal is successful, the corresponding block cannot be found after more than 48 hours, please contact our customer service team for further review and processing.
- If the first withdrawal request is in pending, the following withdrawal requests will also be in pending regardless of the withdrawal amounts until the first withdrawal is processed.