The SNAP Token is the native blockchain protocol of SnapEx, it integrates both DEFI and CEX models, enabling both retail and institutional-level customers to participate in crypto derivatives trading.
SNAP Token Details
Total Supply: 2,000,000,000
Networks: Ethereum (ERC20) and Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)
SNAP Token Use Cases
The SNAP token has been deliberated with a careful, precise incentive scheme or mechanism to manage the circulating supply and to increase network effects and demand.
Some of the use cases includes:
- Fee Discounts: Trading fee and management fee discounts of up to 70%.
- Token Buyback: SnapEx will use 20% of trading fees to repurchase SNAP in the open marketplace and hold it as reserves for future use.
- Collateral: SNAP can be used as collateral for margin and futures position.
- Listing Privileges: Projects who hold enough SNAP will have listing privilege for their tokens to be listed on our exchange.
- OTC Rebates: Customers who hold enough SNAP will receive rebates from their OTC trading on SnapEx.
- New Product Privileges: Token holders will be able to participate in our Launchpad and have extra reward with staking.
How to buy SNAP on Pancakeswap and Uniswap
You can now also purchase the SNAP token on DeFi platforms Uniswap and Pancakeswap. For a brief overview on how to do it, please follow the tutorial links below.