How to start "Professional Social Trading Order"?
The following functions are only available to users who have passed the "Trader Application" review.
Step 4: Initiate a trade with an order (open a position)
1) Leverage settings (optional)
2) Select a trading pair
3) Select the order type (limit order or market order)
4) Enter order price (only available for price orders)
5) Enter the trade amount or drag the dot to set the margin proportionally 6) Select the trading direction (buy to open long or sell to open short)
Step 5: Order management (how to close a position)
The order is displayed in the lower left corner of the Position page, and supports market/limit closing by clicking the pencil icon.
How can I view transaction statistics?
The latitude of data statistics is rich, the data is updated every 15 minutes, and it supports directional display (traders choose to display data only for private domain copy users), and the tool attributes are widely praised. As shown below
1) Professional contract copying supports viewing a wealth of historical transaction data, such as yield, account assets, winning rate, profit-loss ratio, number of transactions and other statistical information;
2) Support the Trading Volume History curve of up to 30 days back;
3) Support the Average Leverage History History curve of up to 30 days back;
4) Support the No. of Order History History curve of up to 30 days back;
5) Support the Increased Followers History History curve of up to 30 days back;
6) Support to view the profit and loss of up to 30 days;
4) Support to view the highest 180-day risk score; 5) Support viewing up to 180 days of trading preferences;
How do I view the following assets?
Traders are requested to pay attention to the following assets at any time, and try to control the total amount of the copying group entrusted orders within the range of the following table;