Snapex offers copy trading functions to our users.
When deciding to copy one or more traders and/or to implement a specific strategy, you must consider your overall financial situation, including financial planning and understand that the use of copy trading is highly speculative and that you may suffer larger losses than the amount used to copy traders. Risks associated with copy trading functionality include, but are not limited to, automated trading operations, whereby trades can be opened and closed on your account without your manual intervention.
- Automatic trade execution and other related tradeoperations can complete opening and closing trades in your account without your action;
- The use of Copytrading services are at your own discretion either copying one or more traders. You should consider your financialy situation before your copy a sepcific trader or follow any specific trading strategy.
- The copy trading data we provide is for reference only. Employees and agents of Snapex and its affiliates are not investment or financial advisors. If you make an investment decision based on the information provided on our website or obtained through the copy trading function, you shall do so at your own risk. Snapex and its affiliates, its employees and agents shall not be liable for any loss;
- You should do your own research and judgment before making any investment decision. You should make your own independent judgment as to whether investments, strategies, or any other products and services meet your own needs based on your own investment objectives and personal and financial situation;.
- Trader's past performance, statistics and all information about that trader displayed on our website and apps are not indicative of future performance and should be taken as reference only.