Terms of Service: Trader application conditions, trading restrictions, commissions with orders, ranking rules and prohibitions
By enabling trades replication by other users on the SnapEx platform, the Popular Trader Program enables skilled and talented Traders to potentially generate a significant level of income on a selected period basis.
- Current Balance ≥ 500USDT
Total Deposit ≥ 500USDT
Must have traded at least 5 times on SnapEx
No Current Open Positions
Not Following Any Trader
No Open Social Trades
After meeting the conditions, you can click on "Become a Trader" on this page to become a trader. After setting up your profile you will be officially a Copy Trader on Snapex.
Trader Code of Conduct
- Disagreements can happen - You can come to us if there are any problems and we will happily help you resolve any issues. Expressing opinions damaging to the reputation of SnapEx is a big no-no
- We’re all ambitious, but no promising earnings.
- Don’t go crazy - High-risk, high-reward strategies ain’t cool!
- Meaning that we can revoke the trading status of those traders who do that.
- Likewise, that means you’re not able to disclose too much information about yourself. Stick to your nickname. Invite traders to join you on other platforms will get you the boot.
- Don’t use multiple accounts - Use one and one only as a trader.
- That also includes setting up a lot of fake orders to boost numbers.
- If there are any other things that have serious consequences for the community or the community, you’ll be banished (sounded cooler in our heads when we were typing it, but you get the message)
Copy Trade Profit Sharing
- When closing the position, everything is automated.
- At midnight every night, the pnl and all that is calculated.
- If the frozen amount is greater than the profit distribution amount, the additional part is sent back to the follower’s account
- If the frozen profit amount amounts to less than the real profit distribution amount, the trader gets all the anticipated frozen amount
The follower is copying the trader
The Frozen percentage is 10%
The share profit percentage is set to 10%
Two orders were made, when the first order was closed, it had a profit of $100, the margin will be sent back to Follower, 90% of the profit will be returned to the follower; 10% of this profit will get frozen
The second order has a loss of $50, the margin minus the $50 will be returned to the Follower, and nothing needs to be frozen.
Pnl will be done at the end of every day: (order 1 (+$100) + order 2 (-$50)), total profit of the Follower today with the Trader will amount to $50. Assuming that the Trader has set the profit sharing percentage to 10%, the Follower has to pay the Trader ($50 * 10% = $5), $5 of Follower’s frozen amount will be sent to Trader as trading profit and the remaining($10-$5 = $5) will be returned to the Follower.
A total of two orders have been placed. The first order was closed. Its total profit amounts to $100, and as a result the margin will be returned to the Follower, and 90% of this profit will be given to the Follower, 10% of the profit will remain frozen.
The second order has managed to incur a loss of $150The margin, minus $150 will be returned to the follower and no amount needs to be frozen.
Pnl on all close orders will be calculated at the end of every evening (meaning midnight!)